View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:01 AM   #10
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Monday

Morning mamas. I also had a rough night. We had a very windy storm, and I was sure either our storm covers (or whatever you call the glass screens you put over the windows in winter are) would fly off or a limb would come through the windows. Specifically the window right next to Ian's head. The covers are original to the house so they are barely hanging on. And we don't have a ladder high enough to check the second story ones to see if they are put on properly anyway, even if we knew how to check. So I was waking up every hour or less having a mini panic attack every time I heard a loud rattle or something impact into the house.

But my TV has not exploded although my Tivo keeps randomly rebooting throughout the day. Nobody had a test today i know of, nobody got injured getting ready for school, and DH actually fixed the kids' breakfast and let me sleep in a little. Took them to the bus stop this morning. I've got a fully dressed and fed Ian next to me on the couch, and we don't leave for swim lessons for an hour.

This could actually be a really good day!