View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
adensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: weight gain....who else is nervous besides me??

Me too! With my first I stopped looking at the scales once I went over 50. I had about 10 of it left when I got pg with #2. With pg 2, 3, 4, and 5 I kept a little with each one and ended up 30 lbs heavier than when I got married. A year and a half ago I started running and dieting (WW) and lost all 30 of those pounds. I've kept it off since then and have felt great. But I'm super nervous about gaining any weight....I know, I know, I have to gain some, but I don't want too!! And it doesn't help that I seem to have to eat all day long to keep functioning. If my stomach gets even close to growling I feel like I'm going to puke or pass out and I have to eat and lie down immediately. I'm already up 3 lbs @ 8 weeks, and according to What to Expect that is the "goal" wt gain for the whole first trimester! I also never lose while nursing. I'm going to try to keep walking on the treadmill during this pg to help out, but right now I dont' have the energy for it. I'm contemplating a water aerobics class a few times a week as well. Being in the water feels so good, especially at the end of my pg. We'll see....