View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
FFS - Boys 2T-5T Monkey Robes

I want to pass on the awesome generosity I receive from Mama's on here that send me and gift me formula checks. It's something we are always in desperate need of, and I feel SO blessed to have this community of women (and men) to help me in desperate times!

I want to pass these on to another wonderful mama that would like these. My son received these as gifts, and absolutely hates robes (I have no idea why!).

One is a towel-like money robe, with hands on each corner, the hood that has the monkey face, and the tail sticking out the middle back of the towel/robe.

The second is a blue warm robe (normal kind). Very warm, lined. Has blue on the outside, monkey print on the inside, and a monkey monogram small on the left or right chest. You can roll the sleeves up if needed.

These should fit sizes 2T-4T (possibly a small 5T).

I will get pictures later this week and post them. I will have this lotto go for 2 weeks, so everyone gets a chance to post that is interested in them.

To enter, please let me know who the lucky little person is that will be receiving them. My 4 year old and I will pick a winner out of a hat in two weeks.

Please remember, that something you do, something as simple as giving or sending someone formula checks, or doing a FFS item or FFS lotto, can be a life changing moment for someone else who is struggling. So whenever you can, please pass on the love. I do as much as I can, and can never express my gratitude to those who give to me.

Loving All Things: Homeschooling, Essential Oil, Homesteading, City Farming, Dave Ramsey, Minimalist, Simple Life, Attachment Parenting, Big Family, Gentle Parenting, Spiritualist w/ No Religion Affiliation, Outdoor Playing, Media Reducing, and Cloth Diapering.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote