View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #26
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Oct 14th-20th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
I'm coming over!!!!! your not far from Alabama right?

That reminds me--My dh has no concept of drive times. Never did never will not even with mapquest and everything else. So we are talking about going from AL to NJ for Thanksgiving to spend it with family. and he started talking about leaving the day before and says "It's only like 8 hrs right?" and he was serious!!!!

I just kept thinking if it was only 8 hours I would have visited family like every other weekend or at least once every 2 months. I was like, "Umm hun, it's at least 18 hours. but with 3 kids we are looking at around 24 or more."
He was like "REALLY, that long?" And I just kept thinking you drove when we moved down here right? It took us 2 days!
DH lost his man license temporarily when he wanted to take us to a restaurant that was 45minutes down the road, but was really about 3-4 hours. Then, he claimed that he knew an alternate way home that would be only an hour and it was.... if you can imagine.... 3-4 hours.