View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:26 AM   #132
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Had another good scan and have a healthy growing baby. I can't even begin to say how thankful I am to be this far and have baby measure right on. With all my 3 later losses baby was measuring behind and had a too slow for GA HB at this stage so it seems like just maybe this baby will be my take home final baby.

Baby is now 1,3cm and looked more like a baby than on Friday. I go back for another scan at the RE in a week and back to my OB next Thursday.

Not out of the woods yet but getting there.

Oh and I'm on extended sick leave now. Haven't told work the reason yet but I will have to sometime next week. Not that they can do anything about this because with the hyperemesis I'm not fit to work AT ALL. (have a hard time even standing up) I'm just thankful to live in a country where I keep my full benefits and pay even if I stay on sick leave until birth. (which at this point looks likely)

Sorry no personals but I'm just too exhausted and sick to even be here much.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote