Re: Two week wait - Oct
After a call from OB telling me that from the looks of my bloodwork, I did not O this month (but that my body geared up to and showed positive on an opk then never released and egg...she believes), I'm 8dpo (according to my opk's...if I had O'd). I did not poas this morning because the OB basically told me there is no use. I guess we will poas next week then go for a blood preg test just to make 100% sure I'm not and then start provera/clomid round #1 in Nov. As of November...I am 1 year into TTC.
Student. Farmer's wife (Hubbs
and SAHM to Little Man
(2011), Little Lady
November 2013, and a new bean due sometime in early spring 2015.
Last edited by Dani_Phen; 10-16-2012 at 06:08 AM.