View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #140
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

Thanks, me too. I was feeling something while Levi napped on me... could have been babe, but I'm really not sure. It wasn't what I had been feeling.

next? I haven't had an u/s yet. I haven't had any appts yet. I still have a lot of anxiety about dr's offices and hospitals, since all this happened. And this fear and worry coming back isn't helping.

DH and I had a stupid fight this morning. I am really stressed out and worried, not knowing what is going on, and most of the time just sitting, accepting that this is all ready over. I haven't told him anything because I don't want to be pushed into going to a dr. I just can't go there.
How far along are you, roughly?

Have you thought about counseling? Avoiding medical care is understandable in your situation, but it sounds like you need to talk it out with someone not connected to you. We're great and all, but I'm not sure if our listening across the distance is going to help you find ways to cope.
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote