View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:26 AM   #30
Mysweetseven
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Farming/Homesteading October Chat Thread

So I'm kind of excited that DH and I have actually came up with a different plan to get back to the country. We have been looking for quite some time for an acreage but the problem is that some farm ground around here has been selling for in upwords of $10,000 an acre--which is out of my price range. So we are instead going to look at timberland with a water source which is much more affordable and do everything piece by piece. We have been digging out of debt for the last 5 years and after this week our vehicles will officially be paid off--happy dance--so we will take that money and start putting it directly to that fund. We are hoping to take our time and keep everything as off the grid as possible....exciting to think about for me.

raisingcropsandbabies--I have days where I still get overwhelmed trying to HS 3 with the youngest tagging along and we are still trying to find our "groove" for this year, but if you take it one day at a time it will be fine I have no doubts you'll be fine HSing 4!
Mysweetseven is offline   Reply With Quote