View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
EmpressPurl
Banned

My Mood:
EEEUC in HTF Japanee print Alice in Wonderland NEWBORN sized fitted diaper made by Juicytoots. No stains or rips! I saved this from my youngest DD in case I ever had a girl again and our last addition ended up being a boy so here I am selling the 'just in case' stash!
$12 PPD
SOLD

Cute NB sized rooster print fitted diaper from Juicytoots. EUC and pristine inner. No soaker included.
$9 PPD

This awesome fitted is so plush and soft on the inside. Very lightly stained at the front of the snap in soaker (2 small dots). Was one of our favorites, though only worn twice.
$12 PPD
SOLD

Bought secondhand and gently used, worn twice by my baby and faded a bit on the inner. Does not come with snap in soaker. (I bought it without, apparently!)
$8 PPD
PENDING

Worn ONCE, no stains and in perfect condition newborn Muttaquin fitted in Baby Nay safari knit print.
$12 PPD
SOLD

I have a junk food knit print Cloth Reverie fitted to list later today (when I get home) and will add more as I find them.
All reasonable offers considered and I do combine shipping fees. EVERYTHING will be shipped priority, for 1st class LMK your zip and I will also be purchasing insurance because I have been burned by buyers before. PM me for PP addy and I will answer in the order recieved!

Last edited by EmpressPurl; 10-18-2012 at 02:31 PM.
EmpressPurl is offline   Reply With Quote