slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Night Owl Quilts *t-shirt quilts*keepsake quilts*longarm quilting*customs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama-spud View Post
Ooh--this is how I can get my wee ones baby clothes made into a quilt! Beautiful work! I don't speak quilt though so for a couch throw, how many blocks is it when using newborn clothes (well, newborn to 12mo). Do i cut the clothes or send them to you whole? I have no clue what free hand stippling is either. Basically, I'd love to know how much I gotta save up to use you for this project!
You can really use as few or as many peices of clothing as you want. The price is per 8x8 square, but the square don't have to be all with clothing, I can use fabric. I have used crib sheet, receiving blankets, even a window valance once in on heirloom quilt.

I can make the sashing (fabric borders between the clothing) as big or as small (or not there at all) as you would like.

just send the clothing whole to me. I will cut them. If they have been stored for a long period of time, I ask that you wash them before sending them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama-spud View Post
I think I figured out the cost free I reread your first post. Sorry! I'm sleep deprived and not as smart as I once was. still would appreciate a stippling explanation though!

Now to save up!!
glad you found it, and I feel you on the sleep deprevation lol. I will pm you also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH View Post

This is stippled quilting
This, Thank you Kelsey THe stippling can be super close together, kind of medium (like in Kelsey's picture), or widely spaced like in the picture in post one of t-shirt quilt (first 2 pics)