View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keonli
I really love my midwife but the place is weird in general. For example, the OB who owns the office also does cosmetic surgery. So while I'm in the waiting room, there are 2 tv's on. One shows the news and another is about the procedures they offer (breast implants, liposuction, HCG diet, etc.). Like a fat pregnant woman really wants to see all that???? There's also a flyer stating that all current OB patients can get 50% off the procedures for being a current patient! Oh, and it lists vaginoplasty....which horrifies me because it makes me think I'm going to have a horrible delivery which will totally sabotage my lady bits!
I dont know wether to laugh or be completely disgusted....

Luckily I dont have to carry my pee out of the room and have a nice widish cup but I always seem to dribble it when I screw the lid back on. Then I usually forget to put it in the trap door before washing my hands so I have to double wash my already dried, cracked, and bleeding hands.

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote