View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #160
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Oh, is it dead right now? Does that mean you're on a computer? Does that mean you're going to move your ticker over? (And a confession... I acutally moved it for you earlier this morning, but then moved it back since I didn't give you your poke yet, lol.)
I am mobile now. It's charged now, but it wasn't this morning. Please move it for me! And I told you its fair game as of Thursday morning, so you don't have to poke me if I don't do it on Wed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
That's awesome Marie!!!!! Worry about the preterm labor stuff when you get to that point... or at least tomorrow. For today, be over-the-moon in love with that bean!!!!
That's exactly the plan. EVERY morning, my DS climbs into bed with me, wraps himself around my belly and starts "Giving wuvvins" to the baby.

And he makes me eat my "spetchables" for the baby. And if I eat a lot he says "Whoa! Baby hungry!" Haha. And if I'm sleepy, he says "Baby making you sleepy?"---which is what DH tells him when DH gets up with him on weekend mornings if I'm still snoozing. He says mommy needs to sleep extra to take care of baby, so DS attributes EVERYTHING to baby now!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote