View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #162
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
I TOTALLY picked it up today! So faint, but holding strong in the 140s. Calmed me down SO much. All of my miscarriages that weren't chemicals involved baby dying long before I had symptoms of a miscarriage, so knowing that the heart is beating away brings some comfort (at least until I'm far enough along that the preterm labor stuff becomes an issue).

So excited today. Gonna try again this evening when DH is home to let him listen too And tomorrow morning I'm gonna make sure my iPhone is charged so I can take a video of it and send it to my BFF
That makes me wanna get a doppler. I've never had one before, but i was way more secure with my DS and DD's pregnancies as they came prior to all the loss (except 1). My next doc appt. isn't until 11 weeks and my next u/s is at 12 weeks. That gives me 3 weeks of nothing. hmmm. though I am a fluffier mama, so I'd be afraid I wouldn't be able to get the hb as early as a thin mama.