Old 10-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
supermansmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachinAuntie
Fleece is a PITB to sew with. :/ You have to constantly clean your machine & make sure its oiled & the tension is correct.

I couldn't ever get a LOT of sewing of fleece done on my "old" sewing machine...now I use a newer machine with automatic tension adjustment and I do okay....but it takes a little time to get the hang of it.

You're doing everything right!
Thank you for the reinsurance I'm going to keep at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMommy
Same thickness?

Did rethreading the bobbin work?

Did you try a universal or ballpoint needle?

Is this the kind of machine that has a separate bobbing tension (usually the kind where the whole bobbin case comes out and you put the bobbin in it and snap it into machine)? There is a screw on the bobbin case to adjust but I don't know how.

Usually for me tangles underneath indicate that something isn't threaded correctly. Rethreading the whole machine fixes it for me.
I rethreaded the machine a few different times, used different types I thread.

Universal needle, I was doing some reading online today and I am going to get a ball pony needle and see if that may be the issue.

And yes to the bobbin question. It does have a screw. I'm going to try and read the manual again. Unfortunately it was stored in a bag with the oil which leaked all over it I can read the pages but it's hard lol. Going to see if I can find it online.

If all else fails, I'm taking it to serviced again

Thank you replying

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum