View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:35 AM   #613
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

of course, after complaining, i fins something that qualifies and lets me log in. I could have gotten some birthday candles for 54 cents, but decided to spend $1.98 for crepe paper instead. I got a roll of green and a roll of red. i was planning to get these at the dollar store, but this saved me a few cents and got me SBs (when they eventually credit!). We are going to use it for christmas crfts and I am going to put it all over my boys' doorway christmas eve so they can't leave their room until the adults wake up. LOL I saw it on pinterest and thought it was brilliant since some of the gifts aren't wrapped and i LOVE seeing their faces when they discover the presents in the morning. This whole place will probably be covered in crepe paper!

crap./. just read fine print on SB and it's a $50 minimum purchase under super rewards

eta... well, guess they didn't care it wasn't $50 cause I got credit. LOL now I am having trouble signing into shop runner with constume express. .. seriously, so annoying.. i didn'thave problems before.

Last edited by My Sweet Blessings; 10-19-2012 at 10:46 AM.
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote