View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:55 PM   #54
Maeve Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 15

Thanks mama's. I have not looked at a deffinate price but I'm guessing that classes and coaching is going to be pricey. Since we are preparing for a 6 month unpaid mat leave I don't think there is room in the budget for extra's-we aren't even getting our beloved doula this time

My new midwife is VERY good. I have a lot of faith in her methods-she has already discussed some ideas that she thinks will help ease transition and we will deffinately working to get baby in a proper birthing position.

There is a deep part of me that just doesn't feel like a hypnosis type of person if that makes sense-I wish I was but I'm not. I have faith in my birth capiblities-I did have two children drug free except the bit of nitrous-one was posterior and very painful but I made it. I just wanted a bit more calm if I could have it but it's not like it's nuts or anything. Maeve's birth was actually very lovely-when it came time to push my contractions didn't even hurt anymore.

I'm going to talk to my midwife more-she suggest more bath tub time to keep the bottom loose instead of so much pressure of being on the ball-it will helps baby to move down during transition in a less painful manner.