View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #36
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 15th

I was crushed to have lossed my baby... but just like you petrified to get pregnant again... and relieved to not feel horrible and be able to just rest and "be". So many different emotions and feelings all at once and no your not a bad person. Cry when you want to cry, laugh when you need to laugh and drink a beer before bedtime. My hubby was so sweet and was trying so hard to make me feel better by telling me I would get pregnant again quickly and have another baby.... it just made me feel anxious and annoyed. The hardest part was feeling relieved that I didn't feel so sick any more and worried about having to do the whole first trimester over again in the future. Glad your physical recovery is going well and hope that you can find rest and peace over the next few weeks as you take time to heal.

AFM: I am CD 8 and spotting a little yesterday... and again today but just once both days. Still not sure what my body is up to since this year has been crazy hormonally and this is only my third cycle. Maybe a little crampy too which is weird since I did'nt have any with my actual period. Makes me nervous that my endo is "acting" up. I go in on Wed for my follie scan so hoping that everything is ok and that we can trigger then. I am just so ready for a baby but really hate this whole waiting, trying, and dreading being in the first trimester again...... I loved being pregnant with my daughter from like week 15 on but the first few months with her and this summer were pretty tough... oye. I guess I will cross that bridge when I get there. (please let me get there!!!)
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote