View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #212
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
The Lord has blessed us with 5 beautiful girls. My SD is 12, DD1 is 4, DD2 would be 3 but she is in Heaven with Jesus, DD3 is 2, and DD4 is 4 mos. I love my girls so much and would love more children but DH says we are done. He wants to get a vas but I can't handle the thought of it. He called me one day and told me he called the office and got some info on cost and I about started crying. The thought of not being able to have more children just does not sit well with me. I would love to let God lead our family size but I know DH would not be up for that (at least not with his attitude now). My prayer is for God to either take my desire away or to change my DH's heart (or have me get preg again lol). I think him getting a vas is such a big decision and I don't think he has really thought or prayed about it. One of his biggest issues is finances. He doesn't think we can afford any more (but yet he has to have his "toys".) If he keeps pushing the issue I think we need to sit down with our pastor and talk about it b/c I don't want to resent him for it later. Not sure where I'm going with this. A little vent of sorts I guess. I'd appreciate any prayers in this area if you could.