View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 06:56 AM   #1
juliemom23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What do you guys think? **loss mentioned**

I am wondering about my cycle a little bit more this month and I would like your opinion. Here's a little history. Got pregnant with dd#1 without even trying and got pregnant with ds after 1 month of trying. We thought we were pretty fertile, but after ds we experienced secondery IF (due to unexplained??) for 3.5 years. We got pregnant with dd#2 via invitro fertilization. We pretty much assumed we could no longer get pregnant on our own again. When dd was 5 1/2 months old (2 1/2 months ago) I had to have surgery for an ectopic pregnancy. Our OB said normally fertile people have less than 5% chance of getting pregnant before 6 months while EBF, but we did.

Now we have no clue if we are really even "fertile" again. We really want another child or two, so a pregnancy would be very welcome. We have used protection up until this month the recover from our ectopic. Normally my cycles are 28 days apart (usually even while breastfeeding), but it was only 26 days between my last cycle and this cycle (since breastfeeding it has been as long as 30 days).

So, that brings me to this cycle. My actual period this cycle lasted longer than any period I have had, like 8 days (this was my second "normal" period since the ectopic). It was pretty light toward the end though. I had an HSG done on day 11 to check and see what my tubes look like. An HSG shoots dye through your tubes and x-rays it to see it they are open, damaged, whatever. It showed they are open btw (yeah!). Anyways, we had that on day 11, I spotted for 2 or 3 days and then we resumed normal relations without protection. We probably DTD 3 or 4 times following the spotting, that following week. I am pretty sure I ovulated, but it wasn't completely obvious (like it sometimes is). Although lack of ovulation had never been a problem.

So, here I am at 28 days and wondering a little bit. We weren't really trying or anything. But for the last 3 nights I have been sleeping very poorly and literally getting up every 2 hours to pee. These are usually my first pregnancy signs. I am wondering if it would be even possible to have those kinds of signs this early. Realistically it was probably day 14 or 15 before we DTD and normally I've ovulated by then. But with my period running late and the HSG messing things up a bit, I am wondering if I didn't ovulate a little later than normal. If I did that how could I be experiencing symptoms already?

So please give me your expertise. Dh and I are prepared for never being pregnant again, so it's not like this has to be, but the sleeping/peeing thingy has me very curious. What do you guys think. Oh, btw we are still breastfeeding and pretty exclusively in the last week and a half due to working out a potential allergy kink. Just wanted to throw that out there!

THank you, thank you for following my book!

Julie

PM for Ebay and old DS feedback
juliemom23 is offline   Reply With Quote