View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #29
hollybabies
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please help me with my son..

Just got some test results, we did this extremely expensive allergy test called the ALCAT, that tests for food intolerance, not necessarily food allergies, it said basically in a nutshell, no dairy, no gluten, no greenbeans, carrots, corn, peas, broccoli, avocado, and some other stuff. He also had another expensive stool test done, and they found blastocystis hominis (some kind of parasite) and they found extensive yeast growth and he was low on some beneficial bacterias in his gut. So, they put him on lots of supplements, and strong probiotics, and I am supposed to eliminate fruit and all starch from his diet to starve the yeast, etc, etc, basically an anticandida diet, as well as eliminating all the food intolerance foods, and so I am basically trying to figure out what to feed this kid that he would like, since he is already so skinny. So if anyone knows anything about these results or has a kid like this, please chime in