View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
hlsiefken
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FSOT:WRAPSTAR WCMT! $120ppd, wowza!!

First is Didymos Red-aqua Geckos, size 6. Bought new by me this summer from Birdie's Room. It's had softened up nicely, and is mostly broken in. 100% organic cotton, on the thin side. This wrap really has some nice colors in it with the red, aqua, and orange geckos! Asking $145ppd including shipping, DC, insurance and PP fees!

TRADED!

Next is my beloved Wrapstar Wrap Conversion MT. It's just not getting used much anymore. It is the standard size, 80" long straps, and made from a Nčobullč Vert, featuring an adorable frog applique on the flat hood! This carrier has seen a lot of use, so there are various slight stains on it,, none of which I find very noticeable. I tried to capture a photo of one in the collage below. Some stitching has come undone on one of the shoulder straps, also pictured below. It's very minor and s an easy fix if you know how to sew (I don't!), and has not affected function or safety for me. This is agreat, comfy carrier! Erin no longer makes carriers for sale in the US, so this is great opportunity to get one. Now Asking $120ppd, includes shipping, DC, insurance and PP fees!!

More pics [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Both carriers are coming from a pet-friendly, smoke free home. I do my best to ship on the next business day after payment has cleared.

I'm open trades, mostly wovens, especially in linen or hemp blends, I love Natis, Kokadis, Ellevills. I'm open to pretty much anything, I'm not a huge fanboy Gira's unless its a fantastic rainbow, and I'm not crazy about thin wraps..other than that, feel free to ask! I'm picky, but nice! Both carries are coming from a pet-friendly, smoke-free home. I do my best to ship by the next business day after payment has cleared

Last edited by hlsiefken; 02-12-2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Updated listing
hlsiefken is offline   Reply With Quote