oregonmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
Sorry to ask here, but I imagine you ladies would know best. I'm new to swagbucks and don't quite know how to get points. I never qualify for surveys and i am on an iPad, so no toolbar. What is with the friends as well. I'm so confused.
The only reason that I know of to have any friend is if you can get points for people who sign up under you for a while. I do not know how the ipad work, but things that people tend to do to get points are the daily survey for 1 point, NOSO for 2 points, keep trying for surveys (they can really be a pain, but are worth it when you get one), special offers ( I stick mostly to the free watch this video type one, there there are great ones if you are willing to put down a few dollars for it), and swag tv where you watch videos and get 3 points for every 10 videos you watch for I think it is 50 seconds now, so about 9-10 minutes of video for 3 points.