Old 10-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #16
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 22-28

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Just got to the hotel that we're staying out for a while so thought I would send you all a fast post before it gets to late this evening.

Tomorrow is the BIG day for all my surgeries. I'm looking forward to it plus very nervous with being scared. I hope the nurse don't blow a vein tomorrow on my hand. Gosh I hope that don't happen again as it hurts like a witch... Afraid they may tell us that my endo is a lot worse or find something else wrong an couldn't get pregnant again.

So if you all will please please pray that allllll goes smoothly an no issues arises.

Going go an eat a big supper drink as much as can before 9pm due was told by my nurse can't eat or drink anything after 9pm tonight so this is going be hard but with GOD'S help I can do it.

This is my last post until maybe next week when feel better then give a update how it all went and what they told us..

I'll be thinking of all you lovely ladies an praying for all of you get a BFP very soon.

God Bless All... Now gone to eat an drink as much as can before 9pm. Long night ahead of me...
Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking of you. Prayers for your medical team as well. Hoping for a quick recovery too.