View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #21
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Just got to the hotel that we're staying out for a while so thought I would send you all a fast post before it gets to late this evening.

Tomorrow is the BIG day for all my surgeries. I'm looking forward to it plus very nervous with being scared. I hope the nurse don't blow a vein tomorrow on my hand. Gosh I hope that don't happen again as it hurts like a witch... Afraid they may tell us that my endo is a lot worse or find something else wrong an couldn't get pregnant again.

So if you all will please please pray that allllll goes smoothly an no issues arises.

Going go an eat a big supper drink as much as can before 9pm due was told by my nurse can't eat or drink anything after 9pm tonight so this is going be hard but with GOD'S help I can do it.

This is my last post until maybe next week when feel better then give a update how it all went and what they told us..

I'll be thinking of all you lovely ladies an praying for all of you get a BFP very soon.

God Bless All... Now gone to eat an drink as much as can before 9pm. Long night ahead of me...
Praying all goes well for you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean

Dear Lord, please watch over Robin as she goes through her surgeries tomorrow. Give the surgeons guidance and the skills they need to make the surgery successful! I pray that you be with her and her family as they go through this worrisome day and I know that everything will turn out exactly as it is meant to be in your plan. Please give Robin a sense of peace over the next couple of weeks and help her to heal quickly! Amen.
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymom
Just thought I'd update. Still waiting to ovulate this cycle. I'm on CD 8 I think. I'm listed as having a BFP in the list of members. Nope. Never even a sqinter . Reading that made my heart flutter a bit though.

Have had the stomach flu and thought I might die this weekend. Literally. I havent ever been that sick. I'm down 5 lbs and still pale n shaky. I'm pretty sure it's gonna mess up this cycle.

Guess I missed all the drama last week too being sick. Just glad to rejoin the land of the living.

Prayers Robin for a successful and speedy surgery and recovery.
Actually it was Sarah's (Spartyguard) BFP...her name was running on the same line as yours for some reason, but I fixed it.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote