View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

Can you help me find an agnecy that will ...... UPDATE MORE HELP PLEASE

I contacted my foster care instructor. He has been involved in foster care and adoption for many years. He said he is going to take this request to his supervisor on Monday He needs to know some info though. If you ladies have any or would like to help me gather some I would appreciate it. I am no google wizard thats for sure. He asked me to find out "how detailed of a home study they would need and what other responsibilities they required from us." Also any other state requirements.

Any help or even encouragement is greatly appreacited

------------------------------------------------------------------------

DH and I are interested in adopting a child from a photo listing in Oregon. This is the second time we have seen a child we would like to adopt from another state but I have not been able to find an agency in Michigan that works with foster children from other states. Can anyone help me? Do you know of an agency? Willing to try to help figure it out? I have googled and made calls today and come up with nothing.

I came up with some infant adoption agencies that are very affordable which is great but we are thinking this might be a better option as it would be great to truly help a child needing a home rather than take a child that 5 other people are on the same list for.

Any help or advice is GREATLY appreciated as I feel like I am hitting brick walls here.

Last edited by FerventlyDreaming; 10-24-2012 at 11:50 AM.
FerventlyDreaming is offline   Reply With Quote