View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:42 AM   #18
amb2j
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 22

Quote:
Just told work about our pregnancy and they were great about it, I am wondering when the panic will set in that they need to find a qualified ASL sub for 5 weeks! Turns out it was in my contract the WHOLE time that I am teaching 4 classes for each semester...stupid me! Note to self - read your contract!
Glad it went so well. I still havent offically told my work (even though its obvious that Im preggo and we all talk about baby all the time)...Im not really avoiding it...I think Im just lazy lol. When I have free time, Id rather rest/go for a walk instead of meeting with colleagues haha! I think I will get around to it next month (Im sure they will figure out coverage for 12 weeks. They did it before, so they will do it again. My job is pretty laid back thank goodness :-)

QOTW: A whole day to myself!? Assuming I did all my chores the night before, I would probably sleep in an extra hour or so, enjoy a nice long cup of coffee, have a quiet morning watching the news, take an afternoon nap, enjoy a nice meal to myself (either home cooked or restaurant...as long as I dont have to break up my meal to feed someone else or take somone to the potty lol), take a shower alone, watch some daytime TV and turn in early :-). Re-reading this just makes me relax :-)

Not much to report about baby. She is doing well :-). My weight has been right on track (which hasnt been easy despite my good efforts). Im thinking about looking into doing a Pilates class or something to help strengthen my legs...I remember needing them a lot more than I thought I would late pregnancy and childbirth.