View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:03 AM   #4
elizabeth.scalf
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Chemerical on Netflix

Quote:
Originally Posted by keonli View Post
Awesome. I'll have to see that because that's just what we did in our home and I noticed a difference in our health and my home.
The dad said he was waking up earlier, feeling refreshed. The son had asthma, and the mom was overdoing the chemical cleaning in his room to keep it clean. Afterward he felt better.

They had a microbiologist, and some other experts explain why soap and water are adequate. Some air-quality expert came in and tested their air, and their house was at unacceptable levels for VOCs. After they purged their chemicals, everything was so much cleaner and more breathable.

I've been impressed with Netflix and their selection of crunchy documentaries. You have to search for them, but ones like Food Inc, and this one, Business of being Born and tons of others I can't specifically remember their names. I've been putting them on occasionally for DH to help him understand why I do these crazy things, and that I'm not the only one who thinks like this. I even got him to agree to try organic beef after watching one of those documentaries about how meat is raised these days.
SAHM to Coralie, 1/09, Siri 9/10, Ellie Sue 9/12, Baby #4 due May 2014.
elizabeth.scalf is offline   Reply With Quote