View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #87
blane,j,&morgansmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: HS Check-In, Part 2

Ok, so I have been MIA. I apologize! We have been working our tails off! Just found out my lo will be attending first grade in ps. boo. But I have to get a job at some point to help out around here. So Aug 2014 he will be going! I'm sad, but that still gives us lots of time together. We started Prek an entire year before PS was going to let him start (his birthday falls 23 days after the cut off for being 4). They told me not to be upset that they would have to test him before he could enter first grade since he was hs'ed for pre k and kindergarten. I looked up the requirements for beginning first grade and my lo has nothing to worry about. Evidently we homeschool folks teach more than ps ever thought of doing. lol. I sat and filed and filed his work yesterday (OK doesnt have strict laws for HS, but I like to keep stuff just in case they get a wild hair and want to check up on us.) We (dd and myself) decided we would have a 'no spend' week - haha- so we are recycling cans to go to dinner before church tonite. (Technically not spending?) I'm on my way out now to bag up the cans! I hope all you ladies had a fantastic day!