Old 10-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #29
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 22-28

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean View Post
My DH has always been very supportive of having more kids.....he has always wanted at least 5! I can't imagine how difficult it would be to not have your DH on the same page as you! I hope you guys can figure out a way to both feel comfortable with your ttc journey.
It's really hard! I was ready as soon as I had DS. He's going to be 5 in March and I feel like I've waited long enough. We've only been TTC 7 months but I've been waiting for a baby nearly 5 years - the fact that the beginning and majority of the waiting was time we were preventing doesn't make this extended wait any easier. I just keep hoping that he sees it all my way eventually . Or multiples when we finally conceive would be helpful otherwise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
Is he worried about there being an issue with him or just freaked out by the whole process? I know my DH had to "give his sample" at the office cause we lived an hour away so there was no other option but I know if you live pretty close you can do it at home and take it in so its not that bad. Mine was relieved that there was no issue with him, of course that put all the pressure on me but at least we knew that if I got myself straigtened out that we had a good chance Hopefully it'ss work this month and you won't have to worry about it
I think it's both. I think the idea of producing a sample - no matter the location it takes place - freaks him right on out. I also think he's scared to think that something could be wrong on his side and that I'd be disappointed in him. That's not the case! Of course if there was no way he could have kids I'd be disappointed in the situation, but I certainly wouldn't love him any less. At least we'd know where to go from there, or could narrow down our options.

Expecting our RAINBOW baby GIRL, May 2014
NewbieSAHM is offline   Reply With Quote