View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
Ky-Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
contoured stay dry inserts, prefitted, ai2

HH gone.

I have some odds and ends I'm getting rid of since we have hit some better times and I've been able to pick out what I want. A few of this I got from generous mama's ffs and now I'm passing them along.

I have a mama made preffited with lay in doubler, no closure. Originally a little lions prefold somewhwere between a small and medium. Slightly stained and a little lopsided on the leg elastic but SO soft and absorbant.

2 contoured lay in stay dry inserts. Some brand I bought at Meijer because DD's crotch are is so narrow I thought the contour would be better. They were but I am wanting to go all cotton.

I have a Primm n Proper AI2. The inside is a little stained and very holey around the legs but works great! Snaps and elastic still perfect and once its on, it looks new. Was FFS here and an amazing diaper but I think it runs a little small and DD's thighs have outgrown it.

Pics can be emailed if you'll pm me!
Momma to four little miracles! E 07-23-2006 35wks, J 08-15-2007 32wks, A 04-21-2009 34wks, K 07-06-2011 39wks cautiously expecting #5 in Feb '13

Last edited by Ky-Momma; 11-10-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: taken added and new stuff
Ky-Momma is offline   Reply With Quote