View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:03 AM   #16
snoggle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What's a good starter "set" for a n00b?

I'm a newbie too, but from researching I've decided to start with a Bali Stretch Wrap instead of the Moby. Still gives a little stretch, but still practical at higher weights. I found one used for $50. Seems like the best of both worlds as far as stretch vs. woven wraps.

I received a Maya ring sling as a gift and found a Freehand mei tei on clearance at frogmama.com (awesome deals there, check out their clearance section!).

This seems like a nice starter set to me, but I haven't used any of them yet since my baby is due around Christmas. For specific product reviews, go to thebabywearer.com. There's also a FSOT on there as well as the baby carrier FSOT on here for used. Just a warning though, if you join TBW website, it took them several days to "approve" me and give me full site access. Annoying when you're anxious to start shopping! Other than that, it's a great site.

I'm a Family Nurse Practitioner but I work in Women's Health. Married to my DH since 2005. We love our menagerie of animals at Nutwood Farm.
snoggle is offline   Reply With Quote