Old 10-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #28
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 22nd

Carissa - ((HUGS)) you are in my thoughts asnd prayers. So sorry you are back

Love4Leon - Good Luck!!!

Carrie - Welcome! We just started our first IVF cycle. Pretty nervous but excited!

AFM - had my endometrial biopsy and mock embryo transfer yesterday. All looked good on the surface but still gotta wait for the biopsy to come back next week to be sure. Also had a good chat with the Dr and he answered all my questions. Told him I was really scared about OHSS ( since I have no insurance, itwould be a huge financial strain if I ended up in the hospital!!!). He prescribed Metforim, said it would help lower the risk? He also said that if I respond too well to the stimulation, we have the option of not doing a transfer this cycle, since pregnancy ups the risk of OHSS too. Don;t know how I feel about that but I have a huge fear of some complication sending me to the hospital. Do do all of this, we have to drain all our cash so we will be living on the edge for a while till the HELOC goes thru. I don't like not having a cushion!!!!!!

Start the Lupron in a week and a half, then ultrasound and bloodwork on 11/15 and then start stimulation meds. Looks like the egg retrival and transfer will be sometime after Thanksgiving to the first week of December. Kinda cool since we will know if it worked by Christmas. Hoping for great news -that is the only Christmas present I really want