View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #31
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 22nd

Carissa- glad to know it went well. Still praying for you.

My SIL and her hubby were over for a bit tonight.... she is due a month before I would have been due with our sweet boy.... so hard. I normally can handle pregnant women well but she is so seemingly un-caring and acts like she doesn't even have time to think about being pregnant it's annoying. If ever I ask her a question she always says... oh I don't know, I don't think about it I am too busy!" IT's her first!! How are you that busy you don't work and you don't have kids!!!! ha Makes me feel a bit nutsy.
I triggered on Wednesday and we BD twice then and twice yesterday and my heart is trying so hard to be cautious but it's hard work!!!! It took us 18 months to conceive our first loss last year... another four to conceive our next and then another 8 after that... the waiting is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. Every month not pregnant I feel like I am mourning the loss of the baby my heart hoped I was having. So hard to not feel so hurt and so much loss.... evening in just the trying I feel loss. If that makes sense?

Any way.... come on good news ladies.... hopefully November things will start to look up and we can all storm the 2013 DD with a furry!!!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote