View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
2WW: Oct 27th-Nov9th anyone??

So I may or may not need some extra support during this 2ww to keep myself from going batty.

TTC for almost three years... have had three consecutive losses in the last 15 months BUT this is our first cycle trying to conceive since our last loss/D&C and since my previous treatment (which caused us to conceive without trying in the first place!)

SOOOOO any way needless to say I am a bit overly hopeful for this cycle and I don't know how not to be... such a mix of emotions BUT tomorrow is 1DPO.... so so so how can we make these next two weeks fly by??? I need some major distractions and sticky preggo vibes. So join me and lets 2ww wait it out together. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote