View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #131
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Re: Big Mamas October Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC View Post
I have unmedicated ADD, and I get side tracked very eadily during the day. I will make breakfast for the girls, return to the kitchen to get something to eat myself, and start doing dishes, or something else.... i do always eat dinner with them bc we all eat the same thing. But we all like something different for breakfast and lunch, so i will make theirs first then forget about mine....usually it sits uneaten in the microwave or on the counter, lol.
I, also, have ADHD, but eating has never been something I have forgotten about! lol

Scale this morning says I have lost about 4 lbs since getting back from our trip. And that is just from adding in what exercise I've done, and I haven't even done anything every day. I think part of it is due to the fact that I am finally getting my thyroid taken care of. I need to work on getting my pH levels more balanced, though, which is hard for me, as so mamy of the foods I enjoy are acidic. Oh well. At least the scale says I'm doing something. Going to work to keep at it this time and get this weight gone.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote