View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

please delete!

PLEASE DELETE!

THIS Saturday this all goes to the yard sale! Need warm clothes quick? Come take a peek! Cute play condition clothes for cheap!

Prices do not include shipping **** Everything is size 12 mo unless otherwise stated.

(These are things the consignment shop would not take. So be aware that most of these things have some small staining, or some fading, or some pilling from wash wear, and MOST are not name brand, though there may be a few things that are. You can consider everything in "play condition" especially if you are very particular about clothes.)

$2 teal/turquoise sweatshirt with hearts, has some washwear, no stains anywhere that I can see. This was only worn a handful of times last winter. No pilling, no cracking of the designs.

$1.50 cute outfit. Has some weird pilling on the shirt, and wash wear.

$2 hearts outfit, velour pants w/matching shirt.

4 onesies and a pair of shorts - (onesies are all floral patterns except one, which says "what a cowgirl needs") take everything pictured for $4 The Jeggins are gone.

The onesies all look fine to me. There might be some small spots I'm missing due to bad lighting, but I really don't see anything. All of these items do have some wash wear.

$1 Pajamas - these are in GUC. there is some faint staining on the shirt and there is wash wear.

$1 Skirt and tank outfit, super cute! There may be some small faint stains, and there is wash wear, but definitely still has life left and still very cute!

I do my VERY BEST to be as honest as possible with every item's description. But please recognize that I am a human, and I may make mistakes.

Please pay within 24 hours. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will ship the cheapest possible (legal) way.

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS SOLD:

sold One of my favorite outfits on DD. I used to put the black pants under the onesie, and it looked like little leggins. So cute. wash wear on both, but no stains or any other issues.

$1 each "flannel" button up shirts. I don't think the blue one was ever worn. Pink one has definite washwear. Blue one might have been washed once or twice.

all sold 3 warm rompers. These are thick cotton and warm, and very soft. a little faded, some pilling, and some small stains. They each have very nice embroidery. The embroidery is in fine condition, not coming loose or anything.

$3 Pretty thick sweatpants and matching sweatshirt/hoodie - Nice and warm! This is pilly, but has no other issues that I see. The decals are not peeling or cracking.

Last edited by Kiliki; 11-13-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote