View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #1
catrinagreene
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
**ENDED & PRIZES CLAIMED**Lotto- FFS Alva Pocket Diaper

Okay, I had the worst luck yesterday, I did go back to the scene of the crime, and my loot was recovered. Only a few things were damaged, but those can be replaced inexpensively.

So here's the deal, I will give away 2 diapers one to each mama, since some moms, were so nice enough to offer me diapers in a price range I could afford, and even an admin offering one basically ffs. Both diapers are NEW IN PACKAGE, and COME WITH 1 MF INSERT

Make sure you put the number (1) or (2), for the question you are answering so I don't confuse myself: You only have to answer one of the questions.

(1) What's the worst thing that has ever happened to you since you have been cloth diapering?

(2) What's the worst thing that has ever happened to your stash since you have been cloth diapering?

I'll be using randompicker.com and adding your usernames as you reply to the post, just so the lotto will be fair.

I think $2.50ppd is a reasonable shipping price, to cover pp fees, and packing material, I don't have any mailers so I'll need to get some from the store.

I'll close and announce the winner on Friday! 12pm CST! (I hope that's a long enough time so everyone who wants in can reply)

Last edited by catrinagreene; 11-05-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: added photo its upside down sorry, added time
catrinagreene is offline   Reply With Quote