View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Lotto- FFS Alva Pocket Diaper

Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
Awesome deal!

But I'm confused- you were carrying new diapers- they were stolen and then recovered?

Or your other stash was stolen- but you had new ones the whole time? And you can now spare new ones cause your 8 for each kid was plenty? Lol. Sorry- I am so confused...

But it's a great lotto! Have fun!
My recently bought ones( 13 girls (alva/sunbaby lot from armywifebethany), and 8of his/hers of 12 i had purchased from a b/s/t group for my son, "the new stash" of my 25( was what i had in my bag, which was all dumped out like another mama said they would probably do when they didnt find anything they wanted, these were the ones i had extra i was selling the 6 alvas. i had 25, 16 were in the bag about 5 or 6 of those were dirty in my wetbag, the 6 alvas were just extras i had i was selling because 25 was plenty. so i only had 9 left, then the 6 new ones, do you understand?
to Edward II, Mom to Ciara (8 yrs), Alyssa (5 yrs), Edward III (26 months old), and Bristol (10 months old) Swagbucks Join me on CrowdTap- FREE $10 when you sign up on COPIUS (they have FLUFF!)

Last edited by catrinagreene; 10-29-2012 at 10:29 AM. Reason: i just realized i cant add apparenty 25 diapers
catrinagreene is offline   Reply With Quote