View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:16 PM   #35
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Warning, my m/c baby is mentioned below:

So when I lost my baby last week, i was 8 weeks, but my baby was only 6 weeks when she grew wings. I was searching for jewelry on etsy, and came across a woman who will make a sculpture of the age of your angel baby so you can have a tangible reminder of your child. I know this is not for most, and some of you just shook your head and qualified me under crazy, but I bought the six week baby sculpture for five dollars.

It came today. The moment I saw it, all my sadness went away, and I was just amazed by LIFE! This baby inside me, who measured about 4 mm, had a beating heart, and a pancreas, and the beginning of the intestines and appendix. I am so amazed and, well, humbled as I look at this tiny tiny baby in my hand that I was able to be a part of that, even if it was for 8 short weeks. Even though my baby will never know me, and I will never hold her, she has blessed my life and given me back my Awe in God.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 10-29-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote