Old 10-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #36
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 22nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Warning, my m/c baby is mentioned below:

So when I lost my baby last week, i was 8 weeks, but my baby was only 6 weeks when she grew wings. I was searching for jewelry on etsy, and came across a woman who will make a sculpture of the age of your angel baby so you can have a tangible reminder of your child. I know this is not for most, and some of you just shook your head and qualified me under crazy, but I bought the six week baby sculpture for five dollars.

It came today. The moment I saw it, all my sadness went away, and I was just amazed by LIFE! This baby inside me, who measured about 4 mm, had a beating heart, and a pancreas, and the beginning of the intestines and appendix. I am so amazed and, well, humbled as I look at this tiny tiny baby in my hand that I was able to be a part of that, even if it was for 8 short weeks. Even though my baby will never know me, and I will never hold he'd, she has blessed my life and given me back my Awe in God.
Awww mama! Im so glad this has given you closur and you are NOT crazy!! I think it is a wonderful thing you can have and HOLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
I got my first negative test on a opk yesterday (hcg still reads slightly positive), so when the CBE fertility monitor told me to pee on a stick this morning (11 days post d&c), I did. It says I'm ovulating today. I think not...

I'm so ready for this cycle to be over. And as an unrelated but related side note, I've been spotting since October 9th, and finally stopped Saturday, but can't dtd until the 5th when I see the doc. OMG, its the longest 4 weeks of my LIFE. I just want some s*x.

ETA: and the actual opk today is a blaring positive. I give up this cycle. I'm just gonna take a bath in NPC in a week and start over...
I'm right there with you I just want this to be over and know the NEXT step! I haven't done any testing accept the HCG Quant... I don't even know where to begin with all of this Im just playing it by ear and doing what the Dr. says! I am still spotting some from the D&C but mostly just tiny light pinkish color...I hope you get your BFP soon mama!

AFM: Had my HGC redrawn today and down from 11,000 to 5,389... Will do another pill of Leucovorin tomorrow and then a redraw on Weds again an then schedule an US follow up to get the plan for my next BFP! I really hope it doesn't take 17 months like this last one did just to lose both....I am healing well physically hardly any pain and emotionally I think I am doing well...Just ready for the next step and get that BFP and little Bean in my arms! KWIM (as if you don't!)
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote