View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #135
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas October Support Thread

I am still hanging steady at 155. It's been months now, I gain I loose but I keep leveling out back at that. I can't seem to loose for good but at least I don't seem to gain for good either. I'm really wanting to do C25K. I really want to make the goal to run a 5K for my thirtiest birthday in January. BUT i'm scared. I tried C25K once before and because I guess I was running two often my knees got super swollen so I quit. I just don't want to start something that I"m going to quit. I just really need to not feel like a failure about anything else right now. I feel like it's to great of a risk for me emotionally to attempt something knowing I may fail. I know that sounds pitiful, but I haven't been in the best place since my last miscarriage. And I'm trying to pull myself out and I know working out will help, but I need to not fail at it. So how do you guys push yourselves to do it. I tried last week, and something got in the way of working out every afternoon. I'm thinking about trying mornings, but I am NOT a morning person and I already have to get up at 6am. Thoughts ideas? I feel like I'm full of excuses and no real solutions right now.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote