View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:58 AM   #720
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Hi all! I'm back. This weekend was tons of fun, well most of it. We were supposed to spend saturday night at the resort. The entire state had a tsunami warning and had to evacuate to higher ground. basically if you live anywhere near the coast (all around the island) you need to go furhter inland. Or if you are in a building close to the shore, you need to go higher than the 3rd floor. well, our rooms at the Disney resort were 1st floor. Dh had just gotten off work and was going to meet me at teh hotel but I ended up packing up the kids and taking the necessities and driving home. We live on the 5th floor, and kind of on a hill. The news kept saying it's not a drill,t here is a tsunami coming. yeah, nothing happened. but better to be safe, especially since I have the little ones. There were car accidents all over the island, and I think one death.
We drove back in the morning so the kids could play in the room before we had to check out. My dad and his gf were spending sunday night to so we moved to their room and played more. We made use of the pool, water slides, and lazy river. Shayden loved it, alex screamed like I was trying to kill him by putting him in the water.

So, back to eating well and working out. Keep me on track ok? November is going to be MUCH better!