seller

My Mood:
Re: March 2013 Due Dates ****Sticky*****

EDD: March 23

Your Name: Erica

State or Country: Ohio

How long it took to you to get your BFP: Just one time

What number child is this for you: #2, but 3 lost angels between #1 and #2

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Hubby Jeff, DS Gibson (3 y/o) and 2 rescued Boston Terriers Shelby and Penny

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): It's a girl! We had a good guess via u/s at 12 weeks and confirmed on Monday at 19 weeks!

Birth Plans/Preferences: Haven't thought that far ahead.... but given our history we'll probably stick with a hospital delivery. With DS he was induced at 2 weeks over due with no labor signs, so hopefully this one can at least start on its own and then we'll go from there with meds, etc, based on how baby is doing. Our goal is to get baby here safely, and I trust my OBs to do what's best for us. They advocate natural, med-free births, but are also totally woman-focused so they try to let us mamas do whatever we think we need

Anything else you'd like to share: This is our Rainbow baby after 3 losses, so we are cautiously excited, but also still nervous. And I've had bleeding throughout this whole pregnancy, so it's not been an easy ride... here's hoping for a boring second half!!