View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:41 AM   #3
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: best for a 4 month old who HATES being worn

DS really hated my ergo when i first got it, which was around 3 mos, and now he likes it better. when he was that little, his fave was the moby wrap but not pulled up super high (like only to his armpits) so he could just sit in it and still look around, not have his shoulders and head be strapped to my chest. then, if he fell asleep, i could pull it up higher to snuggle his head to me. i would get a gauze wrap so that it is more supportive and you can do back carries later on and still use it til your little one is a toddler, but so that it has some stretch and she will like it better now. i also like a little stretch in a wrap so you can pop baby in and out a few times before having to untie and rewrap it. with a woven, you have to rewrap it around your LO each time you want to put them in it.
starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote