View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:01 AM   #11
mibarra
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by court3189
Thanks everyone! We're set for our fifth hearing test next week and if she doesn't pass that, we'll be schedule for an ABR. Her speech delay is becoming more severe by the month, which has helped this decision. She's 20 months and only has a handful of words.
Good luck! DD1 is hearing impaired, if you wanna PM me about anything
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote