Thread: Please delete
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
coquelicot
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Please delete

Items swapped today at a clothing swap...please delete thread. Thanks!

These were purchased for my April 2008 baby, so everything up to 6 months is for warmer weather, everything after that is for cooler weather.

All come from a smoke-free home with one small dog that doesn't shed much. Some clothes do have stains on them due to being in storage. If you're interested in them, I will do my best to get the stains out. If I am unable to do so and you are still interested in the item, I will let you have it for half of what I'm asking.

Prices do not include shipping. If you're interested in something in particular, PM me your ZIP/postal code and I will get a shipping quote for you at the cheapest rate possible with DC. Will combine shipping for multiple items. PayPal only; will also consider trades for clothes 6 months and up for a baby boy due around the New Year or size 5/5T girls' dresses and shirts, any season.

1) NB lot: Carter's white romper, $2; Garanimals yellow bodysuit, $1.

2) 0-6 month lot: Both Child of Mine, each outfit is $2. On the left is a shirt/shorts set, white with pink flowers. On the right is a white bodysuit with matching hat.

3) 0-3 months: Both are Okie-Dokie 3-piece outfits--shirt, bloomers, and headband. Each outfit is $3.

4) 0-3 months, left to right: Baby Gap striped shirt with coordinating shorts, $2; Baby Healthtex 3-piece outfit--shirt, bloomers, and bib, $2; Carter's long-sleeved shirt (not a bodysuit) with coordinating overalls, $3.

5) 0-3 months, selling as a lot: both are Little Bundles bodysuits. $2 for both.

6) 0-3 months, random pieces, $1 each. Clockwise from top left: Cowboys and Angels green/pink shirt; Just One Year ruffly pants; Child of Mine bodysuit; Baby Gap white bodysuit with blue flower.

7) Size 1 (0-6 months) white patent leather shoes. Velcro fastening. Super adorable. $2.

8) 3-month 2-piece dresses, $3 each: Just One Year, purple with white polka dots (polka dots on bloomers are bigger than on dress for some reason); Lullaby Club butterfly sundress with bloomers; Carter's pink floral dress with pink bloomers.

9) 3-month bodysuits, $1 each: All are Carter's, short-sleeved. Will sell as a lot for $4.

10) 3-month random pieces: Carter's blue pants with ruffled cuffs, $1; Bright Future 3-piece outfit, snap-up bodysuit with embroidered bunny on left side (would be cute for Easter) with matching pink booties, $3.

11) 3-6 month George Baby Organics bodysuits, set of 3. $2 each or will sell as a lot for $5.

12) 3-6 month outfits, $3 each: First Moments 2-piece outfit, bodysuit and pants with French theme; Lullaby Club lavender romper with purple and white trim; Fisher-Price 2-piece sleeveless romper and sun hat.

13) 3-6 month, $1 each: Baby Tykes white bodysuit with pattern (I promise it's labeled 3-6 month even though it's much longer than the other two in the picture; two Baby Connection bodysuits ($1 each); pink and white checkered shorts, unknown brand.

14) 3-6 month dresses: b.t. kids adorable white dress with tulip pattern, $5; Gymboree 2-piece pink sundress with tropical design and matching bloomers, $5; Carter's 2-piece yellow dress with duck pattern and matching bloomers, $4.

15) 6-month dresses, $4 each: handmade green dress, may be 3-6 month or 6 month; Just One Year pink/white checked dress with spring pattern.

16) Long-sleeved bodysuits ("Onesies"), all 6-9 months, $1.00 each. Brands clockwise from top left: Gerber (2), Children's Place, and George (bottom 2).

17) Lightweight cotton snap-up footed sleepers, both 6-9 months, $2.00 each. Child of Mine (left) and US Polo Assn (right).

18) All are 6-9 months. Top left: H&M olive corduroy overalls with purple flower trim. Selling them with the bodysuit to the right even though they technically aren't part of the same set. The bodysuit appears to be from Germany, and I'm estimating size to be 6-9 months. Set is $6.00. Top right: Children's Place long-sleeved purple shirt, $1.00. Bottom: First Impressions 2-piece shirt and jacket set, $3.00.

19) All are 9 months. From top left: Carter's yellow romper with blue floral pattern, could be used as PJs, $2.00; Cherokee white long-sleeved floral shirt, $1.00; Carter's fleece zip-up hoodie, $2.00; Carter's pink long-sleeved bodysuit with "Hug Me" on it, would be cute for Valentine's Day, $1.00.

20) Little Me 2-piece sweater set, 9 months. Sweater buttons up. $3.00 for the set.

21) Both are 12-month Gerber zip-up fleece footed sleepers. $3.00 each.

Last edited by coquelicot; 12-14-2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Got rid of clothes
coquelicot is offline   Reply With Quote