Old 10-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #21
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishmaiden
I worked in CPS in my state (Washington) and Washington has a stipulation that child neglect can be grounds for termination of parental rights IF it is ongoing for a period of time with no improvement. I would see if you can find out whether your state has something similar, and if so, I would keep calling CPS to file new cases. I would either wait until the case closed and then call to open a new one fairly within a couple weeks or I would come up with a way to word your report so it sounds like a new report, if they are keeping the initial one open for weeks.

Have any of the reports been founded for neglect?
One report last year was founded. It was for excessive corporal punishment and inadequate guardianship.

This CPS case has been open for 2 months. The last case closed in May. So there was about a 2 month gap between cases. They keep them open to investigate them for months.

For the founded case he was ordered to take parenting classes & anger management. He walked out of the last class saying it was BS & he hadn't done anything wrong. His counselor wrote a paper talking about what great strides he made (he saw him 3 times...and nothing changed).

I'm going to look into what you suggested. Thank you.