View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #15
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ingrid- your due date must be very close to what mine would have been- I would have been 10w tomorrow I'm so VERY VERY happy for you, but PLEASE don't be offended if I skip over your posts for the next few weeks while I heal my heart. I want NOTHING more than you to get your take home baby... I hope you understand and don't think me mean - I will post eventually...

Slyfox and Slimy- I'm right with you on rude and/or mom comments. My mom, who has been very supportive through all this and had three losses of her own, told me the other day I should start to prepare myself for the idea that J might be my only. WTF? Who SAYS that? And after ONE loss???

AFM- I continue to get positive opks in the morning and negatives in the afternoon, so it must be picking up the small amount of hcg in my system. My hcg tests are about as light as they were on my first day of positives now, so I'm thinking I must be 20 or under. I hope I get a thumbs up to ttc when I see the doc on Monday.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 11-01-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote