View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
heavenlyblessedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Keeping track of weight gain.

I've gained right around 45 lb. four times over now. Even last time when I gained pretty much nothing my first two trimesters I put on that weight at the end (of course, 10 lb. of that was baby, LOL). I did really well with weight loss after my fourth though, I was down 40 lb from my end of pregnancy weight by like 4 months postpartum. I'm starting out high this time anyway, I was 185-190 when I got pregnant. I've actually lost weight (and I haven't even been sick), I'm at 180 right now. I'll probably still end up with a 45 lb. gain, but I won't complain if it's much less. Since I'm heavy to start with I can get away with very little gain as long as it's personal body weight loss balancing out with baby growth and gain.
Teresa, Married To My High School Sweetheart, Dustin, Since May 30, 2007. Mother To Philip Kael, Born February 12, 2008, Marshall Conner, Born February 12, 2009, Hunter Andrew, Born March 7, 2010, Warrick Devlin, Born February 7, 2012, & Elizabeth Lorelei born May 27, 2013
heavenlyblessedmom is offline   Reply With Quote