View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
expaik
Registered Users
seller

Re: Is there a statute of limitations on DiaperSwappers mod-issued warnings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
They do expire.

I can check your user notes to see how things look on your account if you wish.

I do know that I have never personally seen anyone banned or blocked from FSOT for what you are talking about. I have seen strikes issued but it normally takes three strikes on something like this before further action is taken and I don't recall anyone ever getting to the third strike before previous warnings/strikes expire.

If you check your thread history before starting new threads in FSOT you can change the title of any you do not want to "sold" or "delete" and they will be moved out asap.

If it helps you feel any better, my siggy has gotten me many warnings. It is SO dang easy to go over the line limit
This is tremendously helpful and reassuring. Thank you!

I do check the threads to see if I have anything listed, but sometimes I am pretty sure I don't have anything so I don't check, and that's when it bites me in the butt. For example, I might list makeup in "Personal Care" and completely forget that I have nursing clothing listed under that category - because I think I have that listed in the Maternity/Breastfeeding category (or other cross-postable stuff).
expaik is offline   Reply With Quote